Job Description: Senior Account Manager
Reporting to: UK Managing Director & Sales Director
Market area: Wales and The Southeast
Salary: Dependant on experience
This is a very exciting time to be joining Everon. You will work to create trusted long-term relationships with our customers. Your role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, identify, and hunt new business and develop sales opportunities with existing clients utilising the Everon range of Digital Assistive Technology Solutions.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your area and or named accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships ensuring the ongoing development of the system capability utilising SMART sensors and Machine Learning specific to Health and Social Care Issues.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit in line with agreed targets (sales and revenue).
- Ensuring Customer expectations are met re installations – working with Internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and efficient processes are driven.
- Leading presentations, demonstrations and speaking engagements on behalf of the company.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast accurately, track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) using Pipedrive.
- Develop strong partnerships and working relations with potential customers, connecting with commissioners within the health housing and social care arena.
- Answer and support with queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including install and logistics and product development departments) to improve the customer journey.
- You will be familiar with account management software (CRM – Pipedrive), communicate effectively and understand all aspects of customer behaviour.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Attend and represent Everon UK at regional and national conferences and exhibitions. Attend monthly business review meetings with UK SD to review the following key aspects of the role; Sales v Target – Pipeline Development – Area Promotions.
- Previous experience within the Public Sector sales (health housing and social care) preferably within the assistive technology arena.
- An understanding of the public sector procurement process.
- Have an understanding how personalised outcomes can be achieved through the use of technology enabled care.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or other relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and c-suite.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive) and MS Office, MS Excel).
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
2 Stage interview process:
- Initial screening call with UK Sales Director.
- Scenario based sales & relationship presentation to UK Manging Director and Sales Director.
If you would like to apply for the role, then please forward your CV to Lee Balfour (Sales Director).
If you simply wish to know more about the role and would like an informal (confidential) conversation, then please call Lee Balfour.
Mob: 07931 990352.