Website usage terms and conditions
The term 'TEC Services Association C.I.C’ or 'TSA' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 8, Wilmslow House, Grove Way, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AG . Our company registration number is: 11116454 (England & Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We have endeavoured to make this website as accessible as possible for all our visitors. If you find that you are having difficulties with the website, despite these efforts, please contact us and we will do our best to address the problem.
You may change the font size of this website to your preference through your browser or using the AAA buttons on the top navigation bar
All content images used in this site include alt text. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt text.
We strive to comply with the W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and aim for our pages to conform to a minimum of Level A compliance. Wherever possible, level AA and AAA requirements are also met.
All pages use structured, semantic XHTML, relying entirely on CSS for presentation.
How do I access PDF files?
Portable Document Format (PDF) files preserve all the fonts, formatting, graphics, and color of a printed document once it is placed on a website. Several documents on our website are provided in PDF format.
My web, my way
The BBC provide useful information about how to adapt your computer and web browser visit the site at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/